T2 Trainspotting

Login Or Register To Interact: Favorite Like Dislike Follow Note

Reviving the Rush: Dive into the World of T2 Trainspotting Fandom

Years later, old friends reunite, wrestling with their past while chasing fleeting moments of redemption. Laughter and nostalgia blend with regret, making for a wild ride through love, loss, and the bittersweet dance of life’s choices.

T2 Trainspotting Trivia

What year was the film T2 Trainspotting released? (Expert)
#1: 2015
#2: 2016
#3: 2017
#4: 2018
What is the name of the character played by Ewan McGregor in T2 Trainspotting? (Hard)
#1: Renton
#2: Spud
#3: Begbie
#4: Sick Boy
0/0 Correct

T2 Trainspotting Fun Facts

The cult classic T2 Trainspotting features a scene where Ewan McGregor's character, Mark Renton, does the iconic choose life monologue again, but he updates it to reflect the modern world and his own experiences, making it both nostalgic and relevant.
T2 Trainspotting was filmed in various locations around Edinburgh, with many familiar spots from the original film, including the iconic train station where the main characters first meet.

T2 Trainspotting Polls

What was your favorite moment in T2 Trainspotting?
The reunion of the friends
The "Choose Life" speech
The ending scene
The flashbacks to the first film
Show Results
What character's journey resonated with you the most in T2 Trainspotting?
Mark Renton
Simon "Sick Boy" Williamson
Spud
Begbie
Show Results

If You Love T2 Trainspotting You Might Also Enjoy Discovering:

Books: Trainspotting Junky A Clockwork Orange Fight Club The Bell Jar The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao Less Than Zero The Perks of Being a Wallflower Requiem for a Dream American Psycho

Movies: Requiem for a Dream Fight Club A Clockwork Orange Donnie Darko Psycho The Machinist American History X Trainspotting The Skin I Live In The Football Factory

Music: The Stranger by The Kills Lust for Life by Iggy Pop & David Bowie A Real Hero by College feat. Electric Youth Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand Time Is On My Side by The Rolling Stones Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John Dancing on My Own by Robyn Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People Electric Feel by MGMT Take It or Leave It by The Strokes

TV Shows: Fargo Peaky Blinders Skins Misfits The Wire Euphoria The End of the F***ing World Top Boy Shameless Dead End: Paranormal Park

Video Games: BioShock Infinite Life is Strange Hotline Miami The Wolf Among Us Oxenfree Papers, Please Heaven's Vault Disco Elysium
Become a member of Fan Abyss to get personalized recommendations based on your favorites!